Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent scope for career growth.
As a crucial member of the development team specialising in either C++ or Python, your primary focus will be the building and enhancing key components for the firm. Working closely with traders and quants, this role offers exposure to many aspects of electronic and algorithmic trading, backtesting, and data management systems as you roll out, support and run strategies. You’ll design clean architecture and leverage state-of-the-art tools and components. They would welcome someone with new ideas who enjoys experimenting new technologies.
2023 is a big year of growth for this firm, making now the perfect time to apply!
- 2 – 8 years’ experience in C++ and/or Python (other programming languages a plus)
- Very high standards in code quality and good development practices
- Strong communication skills, especially understanding user requirements
- Good knowledge of real-time systems, high performance computing and quantitative applications an advantage
- Experience working within a mature CI/CD process, DevOps experience
- Comfortable working autonomously within a global team
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance