Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent scope for career growth.
You will be a key member of the development team, working closely with quant analysts/developers, traders and operations staff to build and enhance low-latency algorithmic trading strategies and solutions for researchers. You’ll collaborate over the design and implementation of cutting-edge systems, covering all aspects of algorithmic trading research, including the tick data management, back testing engine, and cloud computing tools.
2023 is a big year of growth for this firm, making now the perfect time to apply!
- 5+ years’ experience in low-latency Linux development using C/C++, STL, Boost
- Proficiency with Linux / GCC development toolchain and Linux Red Hat essential
- Solid experience in designing and implementing tick data management, and/or cloud computing tools
- Strong communication skills, especially understanding user requirements
- Comfortable working autonomously within a global team
- Experience working within a mature continuous development process
- Knowledge of L3 market data (tick data order by order)
- Good knowledge of Equities and Futures asset classes
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance