High-frequency prop trading firm, with offices worldwide, are looking to expand their in-house trading team with an experienced C++ developer with demonstrable theoretical and practical experience.
Working as part of an established, experienced and motivated development team, enjoying high levels of autonomy, the successful candidate will be contributing to market-making infrastructure codebase. Providing technologically advanced solutions to demanding real-world problems.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and possess exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- 5+ years’ C++ experience working on ultra-low latency systems.
- Experience in other key languages, such as Python
- Understanding of and a keen interest in finance and all major financial exchanges.
- Comfortable in high-speed environments, ability to work under pressure whilst implementing code that pushes boundaries.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills applicable to a dynamic trading environment.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related engineering or science curriculum.
- Market-leading compensation – negotiable for the right candidate.
- Collaborative and friendly environment, working with the best minds in industry.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge tech at a world-renowned company.
- Huge scope for supported progression.
- Free breakfasts, lunches and activities.