Highly proficient C++ programmer with great communication skills wanted for a unique opportunity in one of Amsterdam’s leading high frequency trading firms. Working in small, exceptionally talented teams, building cutting-edge innovative technology solutions for their ultra-low latency trading system.
Work may involve handling huge amounts of market data, building complex, high performant trading systems, shooting huge amounts of orders into global exchanges, etc.
My client places the company’s culture at the heart of business decisions. Employees enjoy a competitive atmosphere surrounded by industry-leading experts, all in a relaxed setting conducive to personal development, with an office space akin to that of social networks.
- Build high performance trading systems in C++
- Write clean and tested code
- Work on complex computational and data-related problems
- Follow the latest agile practices
- Significant programming experience in C++
- Worked on multi-thousand line coding projects
- Strong degree in computer science (or similar) from a top university
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to write incredibly high-quality code, highly performant code
- Fluency in English
Rewards and Incentives
- Great base salaries and industry-leading PnL-aligned bonus
- Enjoy the latest technology advancements
- Working in a small team of highly talented engineers
- Direct business impact with short feedback loop
- On-site gym, bar, restaurant, as well as nutritionists and personal trainers
- Annual trip abroad, socials on the company boat