C++ Hedge Fund Quant Developer – London
Highly proficient C++ programmer with great communication skills wanted for a unique opportunity in one of London’s most exciting Hedge Funds. Small team of 30 exceptionally talented quant developers, building cutting-edge technology, implementing the full stack of trading infrastructure and algorithms to build high performance, highly reliable programs in C++ and Python/Cython in a Linux environment.
You would be working on the full stack of trading infrastructure; from idea generation all the way through to programming and trading implementation. This is a revolutionary way of working in hedge funds and is an exciting prospect for any gifted aspirational developer/engineer.
- Using leading edge technologies in C++ and Python/Cython
- Design and implement full stack of trading
- Work on complex computational and data related problems
- Implementing automated multi-asset trading
- Develop visualisations for experimental training
- Building machine learning models
- Significant programming experience in C++ / Python
- Worked on multi-thousand line coding projects
- Strong degree in computer science (or similar) from a top university
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to write high quality code
Rewards and Incentives:
- Great pay and bonus scheme
- Working in a small team of highly talented quant developers
- Direct business impact
- Work on the full stack of trading infrastructure
- Amazing offices with views of the London skyline
- Open plan office with free breakfast, snacks, music room, games room, yoga sessions, gym
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
phone: +44 (0) 203 475 7193
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.