Leading HFT fund looking for an expert C++ Engineer to join their core platform team, designing, developing and maintaining the algorithmic trading platform. Leadership experience is welcomed but not essential
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries. Working closely with hands-on Quants and Traders your primary focus will be C++ functionality, responsible for creating and optimizing scalable multi-tiered applications and infrastructure.
The successful C++ Engineer will love solving difficult technical problems and be comfortable with owning multiple projects simultaneously. You’ll be expected to have a strong understanding of computer systems, e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Minimum 3+ years’ C++ programming skills on Linux
- Solid experience in OO design and creating/supporting cross-platform multithreaded applications
- Low latency systems development would be ideal
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or related field) – minimum 2.1 or 3.5 GPA
- Outstanding communication skills across the business
- Experience within the financial industry is advantageous but not essential
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner