Salary: £85-135k base
This is one of the world’s most renowned financial institutions, going through an exciting period of growth in their London office.
They are looking for outstanding C++ engineers to work on their cross-asset platform, combining the best of open source technologies and innovative in-house components. You’ll work on a wide and varied range of very challenging and rewarding projects. You will improve the design, analytics, development, coding and testing that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll also provide guidance to the developers who use the platform for application development.
The successful C++ Engineer will be an enthusiastic hands-on developer with very strong computer science fundamentals and a collaborative mindset.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years’ development experience in C++ (C++11 onwards would be ideal)
- Knowledge of Python is useful
- Deep-level understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong debugging skills and troubleshooting in a Linux/Windows environment
- Working knowledge of operating systems, including multithreading
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Architecture and design across all systems
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- Use the latest tools, languages and frameworks
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities (2-4 days WFH a week, role dependent)
- See the direct impact of your work