This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a ‘trading pod’ at one of the world’s most prestigious hedge funds. A small, collaborative and highly skilled trading team, they apply cutting-edge machine learning techniques to systematic trading strategies in global futures and currency markets.
They’re looking for a talented developer to build out the critical trading infrastructure (with particular focus on futures markets); designing and maintaining tools, and performing data analysis for live and historical reports. Working within an entrepreneurial team with the culture of a startup, this opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent career growth.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a passion for what you do and the collaborative mindset required for working within a small team.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in STEM field, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics
- Very strong modern C++ skills (C++11/14/17)
- 3-10 years’ industry experience programming in C++
- Fantastic communication and analytical abilities
Nice to have
- Exposure to AWS/distributed computing environment
Benefits & Incentives
- Significant salary + a bonus tied to profits / trading strategy success
- Greenfield work / big impact
- Positive, friendly culture and rewarding place to work
- Work-from-home opportunities