Our client is a leading quant and systematic hedge fund, leveraging their deep knowledge of trading, technology and operations to deliver high-quality, uncorrelated returns. Seeking a C++ Developer to join their Singapore team with a background in building highly performant, resilient trading systems.
As part of the Risk Technology team, your main focus will be the design, build out and maintaining of the trading risk platform, currently receiving significant investment to develop a new service-oriented architecture. Collaborating across the business, you will lead and contribute to design discussions, developing production-critical software capable of processing high volumes of both live and historical trading data, as well as solving data processing and storing challenges. You will also mentor & coach other team members.
This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth. To be successful, you’ll need to be passionate about development, and enjoy sharing your engineering best practice and knowledge with colleagues.
- 3+ years’ professional C++ development experience in a Linux environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related)
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent critical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Keen team player, and top-notch communicator
Nice to have
- Experience optimizing code for high performance applications
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
- Experience with messaging systems, e.g., Kafka, AMPS, QPID; Python, bash and/or Q/KDB
- Great opportunity to be part of a tech-driven environment with close collaboration between desks
- Market-leading compensation + generous benefits
- Relaxed, friendly culture, with a regular socials