Excellent opportunity for a junior C++ developer to join a prestigious hedge fund in their Geneva office. You will work on bespoke modelling solutions across multiple asset classes, providing industry-leading intraday and end-of-day price and risk analytics which empower the fund as a whole to carry out informed investment decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your current skillset, working on greenfield projects directly alongside technologists and research-focused teams across the world.
- 1-3 years’ professional experience with modern C++ (C++ 17 at least, ideally C++20)
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written proficiency in English is a must
- Knowledge of data structures and design patterns
- Prior finance experience is not required but must be willing to learn
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux development
- Knowledge of Python, Java, Kubernetes
- Experience working with modern development stack: source control systems, CI/CD, containers etc