Salary: €120,000 base
Are you a C++ specialist who loves a challenge? Do you love creating beautiful code and developing elegant algorithms? Then this could be the perfect next role for you.
This is a small, fast-paced and profitable software company, providing more than three-quarters of a million users worldwide with data visualisation software for business presentations. They are looking to hire exceptional, creative C++ developers at all levels.
With regular input from the CTO, the successful candidate will be confident working independently, able to assess problems and architect solutions. With no scheduled meetings and no deadlines, you will be in control of your own workload: a feature is ready to be released when you are happy you’ve implemented the best possible solution. Developers here enjoy the responsibilities of architecture, design, implementation, gathering customer feedback and bug fixing.
The ideal candidate will have a degree and/or work experience with C++, alongside a fresh, creative approach to problem solving.
- BSc (ideally MSc) in Computer Science or other relevant STEM subject from top-tier university
- Solid, demonstrable C++ experience with a solid theoretical background
- Smart, creative development skills with ability to work independently
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential. Knowledge of German is a bonus.
What is on offer
- Competitive salaries + generous benefits package
- Flat, transparent organisation; where everyone’s ideas are encouraged
- High degree of autonomy over code you write
- All the equipment you need to work remotely