Salary: €150,000 base
Experience: C++ Graduate level – 20+ years of experience
Are you a C++ specialist who wants to work with a firm that have created their own pioneering C++ library? Do you want to reverse engineer Microsoft’s code?
This is the market-leading firm for data visualisation software for business presentations, yet they operate with a small, elite team.
They are looking to hire exceptional, creative C++ developers at all levels.
Using the latest versions of C++, you will work on challenging visualization problems, reverse engineering of Microsoft’s code, and reinventing the user-interface. They are the only German company funding a C++ ISO committee delegation, so were you to join there is a good chance components you invent will find their way into the standard. The two founders are Computer Science PhDs – so everyone understands development from the top.
- Exceptional C++ skills
- Willingness to complete their C++ task as a first interview (based on a real-life problem they faced + solved!)
- Competitive salaries + generous benefits package
- Flat, transparent organisation; where everyone’s ideas are encouraged
- High degree of autonomy over code you write
- All the equipment you need to work remotely; or relocation + visa sponsorship for their Berlin office