World-leading prop fund is looking for C++ developers to join their rapidly expanding team in London and Amsterdam. This data and technology-driven firm specialise in developing automated trading systems that execute across global financial markets.
The successful candidate will be joining a small, highly productive and fast-paced team – working on critical software in a real-time environment. You will be responsible for working across the entire trading infrastructure – developing ultra-low-latency exchange protocol encoders; fine-tuning fully automated trading strategies; collaborating with researchers, systems and ops teams will all be part of your daily routine.
- Market-leading compensation packages
- Generous relocation support if needed
- Fast-paced environment with new and exciting challenges
- Short feedback loops from idea to production in as little as ~1 day
- Smaller teams with more opportunities for high impact in roles
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 yrs’ professional experience writing production quality code, preferably in C++
- Solid experience working on multithreaded applications, networks and operating systems
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Python development is a strong plus
- Comfortable operating at various levels of abstraction, from individual machines to large scale distributed systems
- Finance experience is not necessary