A globally leading systematic / quant-driven hedge fund is looking for top C++ engineers to join a highly elite team of x10 engineers in London. Working on hard technical problems, the C++ engineer does not need financial experience, just strong computer science and engineering fundamentals, combined with commercial experience working in C++ 17 or 20. The role is based in London, with a hybrid office/ work-from-home working situation.
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science / Engineering / Maths, or other relevant hard science subject
- Commercial experience from any industry in C++ 17 or C++ 20
- Front office hedge fund-style salary and bonus scheme
- Corporate benefits package in London
- Commercial experience in C++ 20