Salary: up to £150k + bonus
Leading HFT fund looking for modern C++ engineers to join their growing quantitative sports trading team based in London.
This role offers the opportunity to collaborate extensively with technologists and quant analysts as you evolve, improve and maintain all aspects of the sports betting platform, covering everything from execution and signal generation to model building and back testing.
Technology is prized by the traders as crucial to their continued success. Unique in their field, this global firm combines the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player.
The successful C++ Developer will love solving difficult technical problems and be comfortable with owning multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3+ years’ professional experience
- Substantial skills in C++ (Data structures, STL, Boost, C++11/14/17/20/23)
- Solid experience working on a Linux platform
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Comfortable being involved in DevOps
- Knowledge of common database technologies
- Knowledge of distributed systems, multithreading and/or operating systems
- Interest in (or experience of) sports betting
NB Please don’t apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner