Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent prospects for career growth.
As a key member of the development team, you will be working closely with quant analysts/developers, traders and operations staff to build and enhance low-latency algorithmic trading strategies. You’ll collaborate over the design and implementation of cutting-edge systems, covering all aspects of the trading strategies: from exchange price feeds and financial indicators, to back testing & tick data management, through to production environment support.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, good understanding of user requirements, with knowledge of market data feed handlers and execution gateways highly desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience in low-latency Linux development using C/C++, STL, Boost
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a top-tier university in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or related field
- Solid experience in design and implementation of multithreaded and distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of distributed network architecture
Note: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Familiarity with low-level optimization techniques on x86/64 platform and/or Linux/GCC toolchain and Linux Red Hat
- Front office desk-aligned experience
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance