Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for a skilled C/C++ Developer. You will join a growing quant trading team to evolve, improve and maintain all elements of the team’s infrastructure, including execution, signal generation, model building and back testing.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech, academic and start-up industries. Collaborating extensively with traders and technologists, you can expect exposure to a wide range of exciting and challenging projects. These will include high performance computing, software design and big data, developing high-availability, high-throughput and low-latency solutions.
Technology is viewed by the traders as a crucial component of their continued success. The successful C/C++ Developer will have exceptional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable taking ownership of projects and responsibilities.
- Solid C/C++ development experience, including low- and high-level optimization
- Strong instincts around performance vs simplicity tradeoffs, engineering for maintainability, extensibility and debuggability
- Good Linux platform skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Have a direct impact and be exposed to cool, cutting-edge technologies
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner