Leading prop trading firm with a global presence (US, UK, Asia). They are scientific, tech-driven and they invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class. The culture here is unique in that it is relaxed and informal, yet highly rewarding of strong performance.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and optimising the greenfield systematic trading infrastructure, improving the trading tools and extending trading strategies. Your work will also involve building a cutting edge data analytics platform.
Current code base is in C++ 20 with a modern stack throughout, making extensive use of template and meta programming, Python, FPGA and Julia.
The successful C++ Algo Developer will have exceptional attention to detail and quality, and be enthusiastic to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- Excellent skills in modern C++
- Solid experience writing, deploying and maintaining C++ in a production environment, plus review, testing, check-in, and release processes experience
- Fluency in programming fundamentals and mathematical techniques
- Experience with automated testing, ideally Boost.Test and/or GTest frameworks
- Some development skills in Python would be ideal
Rewards and Incentives:
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Work with the best and very latest technologies on complex problems
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Exciting work environment, feel of a small, agile company with the security of a bigger firm