Salary: £85-135k base
This is one of the world’s most renowned financial institutions, going through an exciting period of growth in their London office.
They are seeking talented software engineers with experience of React or Angular to join the team which leads and coordinates all blockchain and distributed ledger-related activities across the firm. Working alongside other exceptional engineers, you will build an industry-leading, enterprise-ready distributed ledger technology stack, and identify & develop high potential use cases and technology applications.
The successful Blockchain Software Engineer will be a highly collaborative self-starter, with a proven track record of delivering software development projects in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong software development experience, with an understanding of the full SDLC
- Solid knowledge of one of more modern programming languages – React or Angular
- Deep-level understanding of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier university
- Experience of, or a keen interest in blockchain development
- Familiarity with cryptographic protocols and blockchain implementations
- Cloud infrastructure services, e.g. AWS, Google, Microsoft
- Distributed computing, e.g Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- Use the latest tools, languages and frameworks
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities (2-4 days WFH a week, role dependent)
- Active participation in blockchain industry forums