The Company – A dynamic VC-backed data privacy start-up working with large organisations worldwide. Working with an ethical mindset, my client is looking for passionate and talented engineers who want to have a tangible, positive impact on society.
The Role – Working in a close-knit team with bright and talented people, you will combine state-of-the-art technologies with leading-edge algorithms to understand and tackle hard data security and data anonymisation problems. You will be working in a positive, constructive and proactive environment, designing and building solutions.
- Minimum 2:1 grade STEM degree
- 3+ years’ experience
- Preferred language – Java
- Experience with other languages (Go/Rust/C++/Java etc.) a bonus
- Strong experience and commitment to automated testing
- Experience building complex distributed systems
- Full cycle experience
- Exposure to Big Data (Spark / Apache / Hadoop, etc.) a bonus
- Generous compensation
- Meritocratic working environment