“Map the world in order to predict the future…”
My client is a high-growth B2B SaaS start-up that’s teaching computers to understand the real world. They use leading data-capture technology, including drones, to create ‘digital twins’ of real-world locations.
Having secured $4.5m in seed funding in 2018, they’re looking to expand their London-based engineering team. Their platform has already helped 20+ large enterprise clients create £3.5bn+ in infrastructure builds.
They are looking for a Back End Engineer to work within a world-leading technical team, using a Go/Python/MEAN tech stack, to architect the platform infrastructure that turns 2D and 3D spatial data into visual experiences.
- 2+ years’ experience as either a Back End or Full Stack Developer
- Bachelor’s (or higher) in STEM from a top university
- Deep knowledge of scalable system and cloud architectures (preferably AWS)
- Evidence of proficiency in multiple languages – experience with Go a bonus
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working
- Work in an early-stage start-up that is already profitable