Salary: £60-120k compensation
This is a fantastic opportunity at a hugely successful fintech for backend engineers with expertise in Python/Django and AWS.
Providing businesses with the ability to hire talent anywhere in the world, their tech-enabled payroll solution helps teams hire, manage and pay their global employees hassle-free.
You will join a talented multi-functional remote team responsible for optimizing tools and automating workflows. With huge amounts of project ownership, by the end of your second month in the role you will have been responsible for at least one large, impactful feature, taking it from research to specification through to delivery.
This successful candidate will have a passion for writing simple, easy-to-understand yet efficient code and be an excellent communicator – able to talk to technical and non-technical people alike.
There’s never been a better time to join this rapidly expanding tech unicorn!
- 2-5 years’ experience with a Python server framework (Flask/Django)
- Solid experience developing APIs and working with Docker
- Strong working knowledge of database technologies, in particular PostgreSQL, MySQL and ORM libraries such as Sequelize or Django’s ORM
- Experience in any of the following: a 24/7 SaaS product; serverless application architecture on AWS; distributed teams and work environments.
Rewards and Incentives
- Great base salaries and stock grant opportunities
- Truly flexible working anywhere in the world – you choose where you work
- Option to be paid in digital currency or currency of your choice
- Generous benefits package, including parental leave, individual monthly health & wellness budget, unlimited time off