Series A funded VC-backed London-based tech start up that is using LiDAR and drone technology to develop accurate real time simulations. Their product is used to assist their clients in delivering efficient solutions to geographical issues.
Looking for talented front and back end developers (any OO) that are required to analyse, design and deliver new and existing features. Developing high performance scalable solutions using large data sets. The ideal candidate will have prior experience developing microservices and modular architecture, RESTful APIs and spatial algorithms.
- 2 yrs + professional experience
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in STEM subject from top university
- Willing to work fluidly between research and development teams in growing start-up environment
- MEAN stack is advantageous
- Interview in any OO familiarity, with Python and GO advantageous but not required
- Experience with 3D web technologies is advantageous, e.g. WebGL and ThreeJS
- Good base salaries
- Unlimited holiday
- Macbook Pro and add-ons
- Unlimited snacks and Deliveroo when working late
Unable to sponsor visa