Back-end / Full-stack Software Engineer – London
A VC-backed tech company is looking for talented Back-End / Full-Stack Software Engineers to combine state-of-the-art technologies with leading-edge algorithms, to understand and tackle hard data security and data anonymisation challenges facing the modern world.
This role is based in London, with a market-leading tech company who are building revolutionary big-data privacy software, which enables large institutions to safely and ethically utilise their vast amounts of data for analytics, research and machine learning. This is a new form of development which they have come to term: Privacy Engineering.
They are currently looking at doubling their team of 12 Engineers in their London office by the end of 2019, to help them build out their data privacy solutions to help international clients across all industries, from high street banks to the NHS.
This growth comes as a result of the company receiving backing from major investment firms, including Citi, Partech, Salesforce Ventures, CME Ventures, Illuminate Financial Management and IQ Capital.
The Perfect Candidate
This company are looking for talented engineers who love to build cutting-edge products and enjoy working on hard data problems. The perfect candidate will be someone who can adapt quickly, is comfortable being dropped into challenging technical problems and takes pride in the solutions they develop. They will have a positive & proactive approach to work and enjoy working in a zero-ego environment.
Other key requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a Science or Engineering discipline
- High level of proficiency in Java, including strong experience of multithreading and concurrent programming
- Experience building a software product, ideally over the full lifecycle from design to production and ongoing support and enhancement
- Strong experience of and commitment to automated testing
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive salary – based on experience & interview performance
- Stock Options
- 30 days holiday
- 5% Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Macbook & iPhone provided
- Annual salary review
If you are interested in this role then please email your CV to:
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.