Salary: £80-90k base + bonus
This is a great chance to join one of the world’s most renowned financial firms as an AI / ML Engineer. You will be part of a highly creative team of innovators and engineers, who deal mostly with NLP-related projects. They are looking for hands-on AI specialists who are capable of researching, building and implementing NLP solutions for some of the biggest and most complex problems faced by the business.
Collaborating with other technology teams, you will design and deploy data science and machine learning capabilities that can be integrated with strategic systems. You will also research and analyse data sets using a variety of traditional statistics and machine learning, while working on building robust, scalable data science capabilities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience developing and deploying data science and ML capabilities at scale
- Solid NLP experience
- Strong skills developing and debugging in Python or a similar language
- BS degree or higher in a quantitative or computational field
- Skilled at independent research and proposing solutions, and able to communicate with all levels of technical ability
- Experience with machine-learning APIs and computational packages, e.g. Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, statsmodels, etc.
- Big data experience, e.g. Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, etc.
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working-from-home opportunities