Salary: £100,000 – 130,000 base + strong bonus
Fantastic chance to join a brand-new Equity Derivatives technology team at one of the world’s most prestigious hedge funds. This is a very impactful role, within a small team; you will be the only pure frontend developer so you will own the systems, as the team implements a new global market data system for the Equity Derivatives group.
You will be building a brand-new Angular and HTML5 frontend – all greenfield work – for PMs, Risk Managers and Quants to view and analyse live and historical market data. The ideal candidate will come from a tier-1 investment bank background and have strong equity derivatives knowledge.
This hedge fund has a great name in the industry with good reason; paying strong salaries on both base and bonus, and a superb tech culture.
Skills and Experience Required
- Substantial development experience with Angular
- Sound HTML5 development skills
- Equity derivatives (or possibly FX derivatives) knowledge is essential
- Some Java experience is also beneficial
Benefits & Incentives
- Huge ownership of systems
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package