Android Developer – Kotlin, Android SDK, Java – AI/ML Health-Tech – London
A globally leading health-tech start up making waves in healthcare are looking for an Android developer to join the London team. Building complex solutions to difficult challenges in healthcare by utilising AI and ML technology, creating predictive software to improve the efficiency of diagnoses and patient care. The successful Android developer will be working in a London based, highly agile TDD team, building cutting edge Android products that improve and save patients’ lives.
- Design and build cutting edge Android platform applications with the Android SDK, Kotlin and Java
- Collaborate with Android, back end, front end and iOS developers in an agile, London based team
- Focus on full software lifecycle, from design to performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Maths, Physics or relevant experience
- Experience building commercial, scalable Android applications, working on the full mobile lifecycle
- Experience with the Android SDK and Java (Kotlin experience beneficial but not a must-have)
- Competitive salary and benefits, including company stock
- Work with cutting edge tech like Kotlin in a London based Agile environment
- Solve complex, impactful problems in the health-tech space
If you’re interested in Android or Kotlin development opportunities in London – please get in touch!
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.